Think Big Coding – Scratch 02 is made up of eight lessons and covers the following.
Learning Outcome (LO):
- Input & Output – Taking input from the user, doing something with it and outputting the result
- Loops – Doing something over and over again
- If Statements – Change what happens based on certain situations
- Variables – How we keep track of values
- Animation – Making things move
- Music – Adding sound to your projects
- Moving Sprites – Let’s get things moving around
Each lesson should take approximately one hour (depending on student level). All work must be completed on your Scratch account as well as completing the test after each lesson. Your Scratch account is your portfolio of work and proves you can actually do it.
Think Big, Be Safe and make the world a better place!
Go for It!
Lesson 1 Content
Lesson 2 Content
Lesson 3 Content
Lesson 4 Content
Lesson 5 Content
Lesson 6 Content
Lesson 8 Content
Then simply pass the test and show us your Scratch account portfolio.
On completion of each level you will receive a downloadable and could qualify for a collectable Kung Fu style wrist band.